- “It is good for me that I have been afflicted; that I might learn thy statutes.” Psalm 119:71
- “…count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience. But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.” – James 1:2-4
- “Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In everything give thanks for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.” – I Thessalonians 5:16-18
- “…we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience; and patience, experience; and experience, hope: and hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost…” – Romans 5:3-5
- Joy fills our hearts due to the progress of the Gospel and improving health in Cote d’Ivoire from the hard work of believers trusting in God. By using Community Health Evangelism (CHE) and Discovery Bible Study (DBS) approaches, thousands of reborn lives are being changed by our Savior during COVID restrictions. Praise the Lord!
- Concerning us, stage three of Verlin’s five-step dental implant was a success. Debbie’s physical therapy has brought a decrease in her foot pain.
- We are thankful our little longer stay in the U.S. helped our younger son move back to Tennessee and get to stay with us a few months.
- Your warm and generous reception at church and home has been an amazing gift and encouragement. Thank you for praying to see our return to Africa for four or more years.
Prayer & Praise
- ????Despite the stresses of this year, we joyfully focus on the Lord’s faithfulness, love, and grace. We are glad to know we have everything needed for a holy and happy life!
- ????Pray for a return to calm in Cote d’Ivoire and for a real resolution to political problems that cause great division. Our prayers are similar for pilgrims in the United States.
- ????Pray for medical missionaries who work through exhausting situations, understaffed.
Christian Health Service Corps (CHSC) is a mission of dedicated medical professionals who participate in the CHE Global Network. Together, in a loose affiliation of individuals, churches, denominational, and nondenominational agencies, we share God’s Light and Truth through Community Health Evangelism (CHE). Verlin and Debbie accept donor partners to contribute as led to provide support as we maintain residential ministry in Cote d’Ivoire to expand CHE ministries under the auspices of CHSC & Ivorian partners. Tax-deductible contributions by check are to be made payable to the CHSC with Andersons #0118 written on the memo line. Mail to CHSC – PO Box 132 – Fruitvale, TX 75127. Give online via the CHSC @ www.che4a.org (3% fee) or TDF (0% fee).