In keeping with tradition, we have come up with another top ten list. For 2016, these are the top ten strangest questions we have actually asked out loud.
2016 was a great year filled with many blessings from above. Thanks to all of you for sticking with us through another year in Kenya! We can’t wait to see what God will do in us and through us this year.
Top Ten Strangest Questions…
1. Honey, why are there two ducks in our shed? I thought you ordered turkeys.
2. Where are our children?
3. Does our milk come from Sally’s cow or Vivian’s cow?
4. If it doesn’t rain overnight can we go and buy groceries tomorrow?
5. What’s Allen bringing for dinner? Sheep or goat?
6. When was the last time you took a shower?
7. Did you bleach these apples?
8. Lyon, did you feed the pigs and chickens today?
9. Did Mom bring home another baby?
10. Was the patient taken to a traditional doctor and treated with herbs prior to arrival?